Saturday, October 6, 2007

medical school

it's been many months since i last used this blog. thanks to julie for reminding me of another way to waste my free time. i am now about 3+ months into 3rd year of medical school and it's going pretty well so far. i did pediatrics and psychiatry first and now i am doing medicine. my team on medicine is pretty bizarre thanks to a gunnerificky intense resident running the show. i am learning a lot.

i don't think i really have much funny to say right now. actually, i have a lot of funny stuff to say about life, hospitals and such but i am too tired. so maybe i'll write more soon. or maybe i will write more in 6 months and this post will seem senseless. or maybe it doesn't matter because only angela lo currently knows about this blog.

later.

2 comments:

Jules said...

I am glad I got you blogging again. Your blog is funny and you should definitely continue!

Looking forward to reading more...Jules

Unknown said...

WRONG! Katherine Callaghan knows about your blog. Blame Julie, and her blog.

So don't bad mouth me in your blog. I'll know and then I'll cry.

But do update. Because I think you are awfully funny.

- Katherine "Anonymous on the Web" Callaghan