Wednesday, November 21, 2007

allgos is the new caffe dolce

i am so pleased with this new little bar / dessert place on shrewsbury street. it is so much cooler than caffe dolce. it gives me one more thing to do for a pseudo-fun non-bar activity with people. they were playing the best chick music there. let me also say that this song "bubbly" by colbie somethingorother is the best song on earth. i eat shameless pop music for breakfast.

http://www.allgoslounge.com/

i got rid of my digital cable box in an effort to pare down my life and save money but now i don't know what the hell i am watching. i desperately need tivo or something. what i actually need is freedom from television, but i am too addicted. sometimes i wonder if i'd be happier without my computer and tv. i would certainly read a lot more and maybe i'd get out more. or maybe i would just be miserable.

i remember the first time i used america online at my friend adam's house millions of years ago. i stayed up until like 3 am chatting with someone named maggiep21937 or something. i thought she was going to be my next wife. i liked the little jingle it made when i got a message. little did i know that jingle would also spell the end of normal communication for me. bah.

my friend jack had a baby. well, his wife did. i am so happy for them.

i am trying my hand at online dating again these days. it has been a bit of a letdown so far but i am continuing to try. it's good practice to go on dates i think, but it's also very tiring. having to explain my life to people makes it seem boring. i wish people would just like me without me having to say anything. things take so much effort!

i have also come to the conclusion lately that the natural flow of my life was interrupted at age 11. it sucks. everything was moving in a normal direction and then everything got all out of whack. when will i set it back on track?

happy thanksgiving!

No comments: